This Terms applies to:
- the use of www.fisherpaykel.com.hk("Website");
- all information stored on or receivable through the Website or any other Website server ("Information"); and
- any goods or services offered, accessed, obtained or purchased through the Website by you ("the User").
This Terms governs the use of the Website, the sale and purchase of products or services at Kelvin Electric Trading Co., Ltd. ("Kelvin Electric") through the Website and limit the liability of Kelvin Electric and its associated companies, holding companies, subsidiaries, employees, agents, contractors and any third party Information provider in relation to any such use, Information, goods and services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree :
Your use of the Website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Kelvin Electric expressly disclaims any responsibility, representation or warranty ( explicit and implicit ):
- in relation to the quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, the Website or the Information;
- in relation to any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through the Website or pursuant to the Information;
- that any access to the Website or the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Information does not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Information will not be objectionable or offensive to the User or any other person; or
- for any error, omission or misstatement in or arising from the Information.
The Information may be protected under intellectual property laws and rights (including without limitation laws protecting copyright). If the User downloads, copies, transmits, publishes, stores or otherwise uses the Information without the consent of the owner of such rights, the User may infringe such laws or rights. It is the User's responsibility to determine whether any such infringement ("Copyright Infringement") will occur.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that to the extent permitted by law, Kelvin Electric shall not be liable to the User or any other person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract, defamation, or intellectual property right infringement) for:
- any direct loss;
- any consequential, indirect, incidental, special or exemplary loss (including without limitation loss of revenue or profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses); and
- the User's liability to any other person, which is suffered or incurred by the User or any other person arising under or in any way out of the Information or the use of the Website.
Provision of Service & Data
All services offered on the Website ("Services") shall, unless explicitly stated otherwise, be subject to these terms and conditions. You understand and agree that Kelvin Electric assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure of the provision of any Services.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services may involve :
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Kelvin Electric shall, accordingly, in no circumstances, be liable for any failure of any Services in whole or in part or for your inability to gain access in whole or in part to such Services due to the delay or failure of any communication networks or any party providing such access.
Use of Personal Data for provide product information and promotional offers
I understand that in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Kelvin Electric Trading Co., Ltd, any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services to Kelvin Electric group in connection with the operation of the business will continue using channels such as mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS and digital message with my personal information (including my name and contact information) in order to keep me informed of the latest products and services.
I understand that from time to time, it is necessary for members to supply Kelvin Electric Trading Co., Ltd. with data in connection with the privilege(s) and services. Failure to supply such data may result in Kelvin Electric Trading Co., Ltd. being unable to provide the redemption services. Accordingly, I agree that all information provided by me in this application form may be used and/or disclosed for such purposes and to such people (whether in or outside Hong Kong) as may be in accordance with Kelvin Electric Trading Co., Ltd's policies on use and/or disclosure of personal data as set out in statements, circulars, notices or terms and conditions made available by Kelvin Electric Trading Co., Ltd. to its members from time to time, and that the same shall be made available to me upon request.
If you have once given us your personally identifiable information, you may receive from us or from our affiliated companies from time to time telephone calls, email and direct mailings containing promotional materials. If you do not want to receive them, please write to our Customer Services Manager by email or by fax. You may be asked to indicate your preference before signing up for any of our paid services or business transactions.
Third Party Merchants
We may have on-line stores or service providers hosted in our websites which are operated by third party merchants. If you want to use, order or receive any services and/or products from any of them, please note that any personally identifiable information you provide, once transferred to the relevant merchant, is beyond our control and thus outside the scope of protection afforded by us.
Online Payment Terms and conditions
- KelvinElectric.com ("Kelvin Electric Trading Co., Ltd") offers you online payment thought credit card (VISA/MASTER) and PayPal.
- It's secure to pay online in kelvinelectric.com.You will be referred to the secured payment platform of "PayPal" where all the credit card information will be encrypted with 128bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
Remarks: kelvinelectric.com servers do not process or store any credit card information.
- If there is no response from the payment windows after being waiting for long, it may indicate that problem occurs in the transaction. As payment is processed in the payment platform of AsiaPay and Bank’s server, we suggest you to call the card issuing bank or organization directly to confirm the payment status. You may also call our Customer Services Hotline: 2421 1210.
- Bank will debit your credit card account once the payment is confirmed.
- After payment is successfully process, you are require to print out the receipt provide from "PayPal" as official receipt.
- By using the online payment, you agree to allow "PayPal" to debit the full amount of this transaction from Your credit card or PayPal account balance, which is non-refundable.
- The company will not be liable for any loss directly or indirectly caused by using online payment service provide by "PayPal".
Third Parties Websites
www.fisherpaykel.com.hk may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of the businesses or individuals operating these websites or the content of these websites. KelvinElectric.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, or content of any of these websites. You should carefully review the privacy statements and other conditions of use set forth in such websites.
Privacy and Data Security
You agree and accept that, given the nature of the Internet, the company does not warrant (and accepts no responsibility for) confidentiality of any transmission of personally identifiable information, other Information or data through the Website. The company current practice is to take reasonable steps to maintain confidentiality.
What is Cookie?
Cookies are harmless text files stored on your computer/device/browser when you visit certain sites/pages.
What do we use them for?
Most web browsers have cookies automatically enabled. You can manage cookies through your browser settings. These are typically in the "privacy" section of your browser settings or preferences. In some instances you can configure your browser to notify you when you're offered a cookie and decide whether to accept or not.
Google / Facebook Analytics
These cookies enable the Google / Facebook Analytics software. This helps us collect and analyze visitor information, such as visitor numbers, browser usage and marketing campaigns, and helps us improve the website.
For Google / Facebook Analytics, please check with Google / Facebook Privacy & Terms
Modifications of Services
The company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services
Unit G, 2/F., Superluck Industrial Centre (Phase 2),
No 57 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T.
Tel No. : 24211210
Email Address: email@example.com
Please note that this Term may be amended from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check it on a regular basis.